The World’s COOLEST Jeans
The most air circulation of any jean.
Made custom just for you, by you.
Guaranteed to fit, from your jeans.
You can have your jeans turn to shorts and go back to being both jeans and shorts at the same time,
For under $20!
Control your cuff
Don’t let it slide
Up or Down
Keep the hem from going under your heel
Millions of ways to cuff
Here’s another million
Some of the ways kuffzup helps you:
keeps pant cuffs securely at your preferred height
keeps pant cuffs from dragging under heels
keeps sweater cuffs up when stretched out
keeps blazer cuffs up in the summer days
Because we and our favorite jeans are tough…
doesn’t mean we don’t get frayed.
Keep your cuffs the way you bought them,
Simple, safe & sanitary silicone straps
Pins and locks onto your cuffs to keep them up
How to attach the device to your hems
- Remove the pin from the end of the strap. Grab the smooth round lock and wedge your nail in the space between it and the silicone strap.
- The pin will pop up slightly when lock is released. Hold on to that pin.
- Position the strap around your shoe, boot or foot. The best area is above your upper ‘Vamp’ (front area of your shoe that goes from your instep to your outside ankle)
- Lift your hem so you can pin it from the outside, to the strap on the inside.
- Start on the outside ankle as it’s harder to access. Repeat step 4 above your instep.
- The strap will be a bridge to reduce the hem circumference from the inside without disturbing the full hem’s appearance on the outside.
- If you find your hem is still falling, you just didn’t position the pins far back enough. Repeat step 4 & 5.