THE WORLD’S COOLEST DENIM
IT’S NOTHING LIKE THE ROUGH AND TOUGH DENIM THE FRONTIERSMEN WORE WHEN THEY SOUGHT THEIR DREAMS & RICHES
We’re still hard at work or mining and we still travel, but we do it with data and in planes, or sometimes we have to work from home.
DISCOVER LINEN’S VERSATILITY
The ordinary transforms into the extraordinary, in the video below:
LIST OF IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS OF LINEN
Cool and soft linen reconstructed in denim.
We already know the legendary linen suit is a symbol of breezy summer elegance while denim and leather have been the uniform of cool for decades.
Extra strength and durability with Leather detailing.
Linen alone, could serve you well, but to last longer than you will ever wear it will keep it out of a landfill.
Linen has the natural ability to prevent bacterial growth.
- Linen is one of the “purest” fabrics available anywhere.
- Due to its qualities, it’s used in bandages as well as American dollar bills.
- A person wearing linen clothes perspires 1.5 times less than when dressed in cotton.
- Perspiration leads to bacteria, and if you add this fact into your choice of linen vs cotton, well….
- Every part of the plant is used.
- It uses 13x less pesticides than potatoes.
- It can grow in poor soil, using far less water in it’s processing and growth.
If you value your health and a little freshness, try linen.
Linen is a natural insulator due to the structure of it’s fiber
Wear either as a linen garment in warm weather and as a denim when it cools down.
When you travel, you go from climate to climate, or if you live in a hot area, the AC might be freezing inside the building. Next to coolness and high absorbency, linen has one more very favorable property – good heat conductivity characteristics. Heat conductivity refers to the extent to which heat can be conveyed through the fabric. As linen quickly allows the heat to escape, it further improves cooling. It is claimed, that heat conductivity of linen is five times higher than wool and eighteen times higher than silk.
Worn as a layer inside of a winter coat, or as a light jacket inside the office:
- It is valued for its ability to keep cool in the summer months but it also traps warmth in colder weather.
- During the colder months, try layering linen garments under your winter coat as an insulating layer, then keep your linen vest or jacket on indoors.
- As a Thermo-Regulator, Linen reacts to the season and interacts well with our bodies to give the best comfort for all circumstances.
Linen’s superiority complex over cotton goes on and on
Softer, drapy and more fluidity with a light luster.
Known to be crisper than cotton, but linen becomes supple through handling.
It gains elegance and softens to behold the more fluid drape.
The washed linen denim gives it an incomparable feel against your skin like you’ve never felt in a cotton denim.
The weave is more open than the tighter cotton denim, allowing air through for extra breathability.
Heavy linen wrinkles less than what is associated to linen.
Wait what?? Think about cardboard vs paper, when you crinkle it.
Thin paper wrinkles more than thicker.
Due to the heavier weight, the garment become smoother through handling and use.
You can travel with confidence, knowing these denims will look the same in and out of the luggage.
Due to nature of it’s hollow core fiber the weight is an 8.3 oz, but is as thick as a 13 oz cotton denim.
Linen is thought of as nature’s wicking fiber.
It is super absorbent with a fast drying time — perfect for when your clothes do come in contact with your sweaty self.
It absorbs and releases water quickly, making linen comfortable to wear in hot weather.
It can gain up to 20% moisture before it will first begin to feel damp.
The affinity of linen to moisture is one reason why this natural fiber is the most comfortable to wear in warming global climates.
Fit tends to be relaxed, so it won’t cling to your body — great for a cover up after you get out of the gym and want to go do a few things before heading home.
SAME DYEING PROCESS AS COTTON
SAME MAGICAL INDIGO BLUE
THE UNIFORM OF ‘COOL’
Generations have been defined by how they wore their denim
Living life has greater obstacles than we could have predicted.
What kind of cool are we looking for now? Easy to pack for travel in changing climates or unpredictable heat.